Before You Leap (eBook)
Before You Leap is a wisdom packed book that was written for the nascent entrepreneur. It uses stories and personal examples from the author to reveal uncommon things that can make or break your venture before it starts. The book not only gives the entrepreneur the tools for self reflections but also exposes readers to options to building a full blown business around their idea.
As a serial entrepreneur and mentor to thousands of small businesses the author has distilled a lifetime of business wisdom that every new entrepreneurs should consider before they starting their fist business.
Readers will learn:
- How to test their market before committing resources to a solution
- How to reduce their startup risk
- How to discover their niche
- How to predict future demand
- That a good idea is not enough
- How retirement plans and even your employer can fund your startup costs
Before You Leap is a concise and easy to read guide packed with solid advice that will help you determine if you have what it takes to be a business owner and if you launch will help your avoid costly mistakes.
Download this 124 page e-book that provides valuable lessons about what you should know before you start your own business.
This book is also available in paper back for $11.99 through CreateSpace by Amazon