There are five important things to consider when designing a logo for your company:
- It should be able to function as your logo for the next 25 years or more. The repetition of your logo on all your marketing collateral will serve you well.
- It should be simple and easy to understand. It should not confuse people in any way.
- It should not be suggestive of the logo of another company to avoid potential litigation for trademark infringement if you become successful.
- It should be compatible with your name, identity, and visual format as well as your future plans for the business.
- It should be clearly discernible whether it is one square yard or one square inch. Your logo should also be recognizable if it was only printed in black-and-white.
How relevant is your logo?
IF YOU LIKE OUR CONTENT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE IT ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. THANK YOU!