Each generation has their own unique attitudes and behaviors that set them apart.
Born 1966-1976 (10 Years)
Population 41 million (4.1 million births per year).
Members of Gen X were left alone to fend for themselves. Most were dropped off at daycare as very young children. When they reached school age they returned home to an empty house.
Commonly, either both of their parents worked or they were a product of a broken home.
Although they are generally well educated, the fact that they grew up without a cohesive family unit has impacted this generation.
Gen X pays little attention to the news or social issues and is characterized by cynicism and an attitude of “What’s in it for me”.
This generation is just now reaching their peak spending years but is 20 percent smaller in size than the previous generation which will lead to some economic contraction.
Do your marketing efforts to Gen X take into account their attitudes and behaviors?
Related Book: This is not another business book designed to help entrepreneurs write a business plan. The focus of Everything You Wanted To Know About Business Planning But Were Afraid To Ask is to convey all the business wisdom entrepreneurs need to know BEFORE they sit down to write their business plan. Readers will learn:
- What factors to consider before they start
- The vocabulary and federal acronyms used in the business world
- How to define the right business and economic models for their business
- How sales tax and income tax really work
- How their credit score is computed and what they can do to improve it
- About business risks and how to minimize them
- How to benchmark their financial projections against other existing businesses
- How to fund their business even when the bank says no
- How different customers think so the reader can market to them better
- About basic business management structures
- The seven most common formation errors when starting a new business
- How to get the most out of employees
As a serial entrepreneur and mentor to thousands of small businesses, the author has distilled a lifetime of wisdom that every new entrepreneur should consider before they sit down to write their first business plan.
IF YOU LIKE OUR CONTENT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE IT ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. THANK YOU!