AUDIO: Strategic Planning Using The Business Model Canvas
In the summer of 2017 I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with a class full of business entrepreneurs that wanted to learn how to conduct strategic planning for their business using the business model canvas. The following are excerpts from that course.
Below is the outline of the topics discussed:
- Introduction (5:01)
- Customer Segments (4:05)
- Value Proposition Canvas (4:07)
- Value Propositions Types (15:54)
- Testing You Leap Of Faith Assumptions (8:38)
- Channels (3:50)
- Customer Relationships (6:01)
- Revenue Streams (9:05)
- Key Resources, Key Activities, Key Partners, and Cost Structures (8:01)
- Market Forces (8:48)
- Key Trends (7:36)
- Industry Forces (5.04)
- Macroeconomic Forces (8:31)
This course is based on the book “Applying the Business Model Canvas – A Practical Guide for Small Business” written by Steven Imke which is available in Paperback or in eBook Kindle format at Amazon.com or as a downloadable PDF eBook on SteveBizBlog.com.
This program is also available on Stitcher so you can listen to the podcast on your Mobile Device.
If you loved the FREE content offered as part of this course, be sure to check out one of my many other books:
- Before You Leap – Uncommon Things You Should Know Before You Become An Entrepreneur
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Business Planning But Were Afraid To Ask – An Anthology Series of Business Concepts that Lead To Business Planning Success
- Applying The Business Model Canvas – A Practical Guide For Small Business
- Practical Crowdfunding How to Guide – What You Need To Know To Run An Effective Campaign
- Practical Guide For Understanding Your Pricing Options – Price Your Product or Service For Strategic Objectives
- Practical Marketing Concepts For Your Small Business – An Anthology Series Of Buyer Psychology, Getting Noticed, And Marking Your Message Stick
- Practical Sales Ideas For Your Small Business – Proven Techniques To Close More Deals And Delight Your Customer.
- Buying Or Selling A Small Business – What You Need To Know Before You Buy Or Sell
- Messages From Successful Entrepreneurs – Lessons From Highly Successfully Founders, CEOs, And Senior Executives That Changed Their Industries Forever
- The Entrepreneurial Brain – How The Entrepreneur’s Brain Is Wired Differently From the Masses.
IF YOU LIKE OUR CONTENT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE IT ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. THANK YOU!