Table Of Contents Search
You can search our archive of blog posts by topic area. Just select one of the following 17 topic areas to explore related posts.
- BEFORE STARTING A SMALL BUSINESS
- BUY OR SELL A BUSINESS
- EQUITY FUNDING (OWNERSHIP/STOCK)
- DEBT FUNDING (LOANS)
- RISK FACTORS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- SMALL BUSINESS REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE ISSUES
- GOVERNMENT AND SMALL BUSINESS
- LEARN TO THINK LIKE A CUSTOMER
- SMALL BUSINESS PRICING IDEAS
- SMALL BUSINESS SALES
- SMALL BUSINESS PLANNING – FINANCES
- SMALL BUSINESS PLANNING – MARKETING
- SMALL BUSINESS PLANNING – OPERATIONS
- LESSON FROM SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
- CONCEPTS ENTREPRENEURS NEED TO KNOW
- PICKOFTHEWEEK – CURATED BUSINESS ADVICE
Marketing is is how a business goes about creating awareness and creating leads. Principally marketing consists of the systems and strategies to understand the prospect and to persuade them to buy. This section contains posts that describe the key concepts entrepreneurs need to know to develop a sound small business marketing plan.
Business operations are composed of activities that define a business’s products or services, issues relating to location, Insurance, personnel, and management issues. This section contains posts that describe the key concepts entrepreneurs need to know to develop a sound small business operating plan.