Now that you have a list of potential products or services that you plan to incorporate as part of your value proposition, you need to exposed them to the first test. You can use the following questions to test your value proposition’s products and services. These questions will help you determine if your products or services can alleviate the customer’s pain points that they experience either before, during, and after performing their job.
Do your value proposition’s products and services…
- Produce savings in terms of time, money, or effort?
- Eliminate your customer’s frustrations, annoyances, and things that give him a headache?
- Provide new features, provide better performance, or quality that fixes under-performing solutions that currently exist?
- Remove negative social consequences such as loss of face, power, status, or trust
- Eliminate your customer’s financial, social, and technical risks/fears?
- Help your customer with his big issues, diminish his concerns, or eliminate some of his worries so he can sleep better at night?
- Help to eliminate mistakes or errors?
- Provide ways to remove the barriers that are keeping your customer from adopting a new solution such as lowering up-front investment costs, flattening the learning curve, or offering less resistance to change?
Do the products and services of your value proposition relieve your customer’s pain?
IF YOU LIKE OUR CONTENT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE IT ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. THANK YOU!